The Heise® precision pressure volume controller provides a quick and easy method for setting a precise pressure in a closed pneumatic system.
The HVC works in conjunction with a pressure regulator and serves as a "fine adjuster", eliminating the need to "hunt" for the precise test point by adding pressure and bleeding off the "over-shoot"
The design is simple; the volume of the HVC's cylinder chamber becomes part of the volume of the closed pneumatic system. By turning the adjustment knob, a piston moves in or out to decrease or increase the volume in the cylinder chamber, thus raising or lowering the system pressure.
The HVC can also be used as a "stand-alone" device to generate low pressures or vacuum in low volume systems.
- Can precisely control pressures up to 1000 psi (HVC-1000) or 3000 psi (HVC-3000)
- Can be easily incorporated into existing pneumatic calibration systems
- Balance valve directs initial pressure load to both sides of piston to minimize resistance
- Saves bottled gas by eliminating need to bleed off pressure due to "over-shoot"
- Can be used as "stand-alone" device to generate low pressure and vacuum
- Configured for panel mounting
Installation & Maintenance Information